Follow this link to learn about the other training dates for Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Boulder, For Collins, and Brush.
Registration is required as soon as possible by: (detailed instructions
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org/
2. If you have an existing CO.TRAIN account Login, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for Course ID: 1054959
4. Click link for "QMP Training For ALRs, RCF-IIDs, and ICF-IDs."
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
The Quality Management Program (QMP) Training is a four-hour course that provides an introduction to developing a Quality Management Program, as required in 6 CCR 1011-1 Chapter 02 - General Licensure Standards. After completing this training, participants will:
- Understand the QMP regulations and requirements;
- Understand core elements of QMP cycle ("Plan, Do, Study, Act");
- Gain working knowledge of how to successfully use QMP;
- Understand how to incorporate QMP program into day-to-day operations.
Dress casually and feel free to bring your own snacks and refreshments.
For further information: Questions? Please email email@example.com or 303-692-2819.