- Go to http://www.co.train.org/
- Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click "Create an Account"
- Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
- Click link for desired course.
- Click the "Registration" tab.
- Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
- Remember to register separately for each desired course.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
OASIS C2 Classes in 2017 *FREE*
ETA will offer new classes on specific OASIS topics in Greeley, Denver, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction and Brush. There is still room in the Greeley sessions in May. You may choose to take them all at once or individually as your interest and needs dictate.
This beginning three-hour class is how to get started with OASIS C2.
OASIS C2 Item-by-Item for 2017 (2 Day): Course ID 1066909
This practical application class reviews item-by-item data set completion. We will follow Mr. Green’s assessment, which will require two sessions to complete. Attendance at both sessions on subsequent days is required to complete this class.
OASIS C2 Advanced for 2017 (One Day): Course ID 1066910
This course assumes familiarity with the OASIS C2 Item Set, covering more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
A detailed example of the above process (if needed)