MDS 101: How, When and Why Course ID: 1060069
This beginning three-hour class is how to get started with MDS on Wednesday afternoon, 2/17.
MDS 201: Item By Item Course ID 1060107
This practical application class reviews item-by-item data set completion on Thursday morning, 2/18.
MDS 301 Course ID 1060109
This course assumes familiarity with the MDS Item Set, covering more advanced content and application on Thursday afternoon, 2/18.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org/
2. Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
4. Click link for desired course.
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
7. Remember to register separately for each desired course.
A detailed example of the above process
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org