(1) Assisted Living Residences
(2) Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
(3) Residential Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
From: Greg Schlosser, Branch Manager, Education & Technical Assistance, Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services Division
This is your last chance to register for next week's free Quality Management Program trainings on Tuesday, July 14 in Colorado Springs and Pueblo on July 15. July and August Denver and Boulder dates also have space available.
Remember: Effective December 31, 2015, all licensed assisted living residences, including those with 19 or fewer residents, and all licensed group homes for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities will have to develop and implement a Quality Management Program that is available for the department to review during each relicensure survey.
Space is available for these 4-hour trainings (one participant per community):
14th: Colorado Springs (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) or (1 -5 p.m.)
15th: Pueblo (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) or (1-5 p.m.)
21st: Denver (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) or (1-5 p.m.)
29th: Denver (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) or (1-5 p.m.)
12th: 2015 Boulder (12:00-4 p.m.)
25th: 2015 Denver (8 a.m.-12 p.m.)
Click here to learn more.
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org/
2. If you have an existing CO.TRAIN account Login, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for Course ID: 1054959
4. Click link for "QMP Training For ALRs, RCF-IIDs, and ICF-IDs."
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
More detailed instructions
The Quality Management Program (QMP) Training is a four-hour course that provides an introduction to developing a Quality Management Program, as required in 6 CCR 1011-1 Chapter 02 - General Licensure Standards. After completing this training, participants will:
- Understand the QMP regulations and requirements;
- Understand core elements of QMP cycle ("Plan, Do, Study, Act");
- Gain working knowledge of how to successfully use QMP;
- Understand how to incorporate QMP program into day-to-day operations.
Dress casually and feel free to bring your own snacks and refreshments.
For further information: Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-692-2819.