Thursday, May 18, 2017
MDS 3.0 Classes *FREE*
The MDS 3.0 classes in Pueblo have been re-scheduled for just after Memorial Day and room is still available. This completes the planned MDS class schedule for 2017.
Classes on specific MDS topics in Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Denver and Brush are still available. You may choose to take them all at once or individually as your interest and needs dictate.
MDS 2017 Basics (One Day): Course ID 1066903
This beginning three-hour class is how to get started with MDS.
MDS 2017 Item By Item (2 Day): Course ID 1066907
This practical application class reviews item-by-item data set completion. We will follow Miss Scarlett’s assessment, which will require two sessions to complete. Attendance at both sessions on subsequent days is required to complete this class.
MDS 2017 Advanced (One Day): Course ID 1066904
This course assumes familiarity with the MDS Item Set, covering more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org/
2. Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
4. Click link for desired course.
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
7. Remember to register separately for each desired course.
A detailed example of the above process (if needed)
Questions?: Please email email@example.com