Thursday, September 29, 2016
OASIS Classes offered late in 2016 *FREE*
ETA will offer three-hour classes on specific OASIS topics in Cortez and Denver in 2016. Information regarding upcoming Item Set changes in January, 2017 will be noted in each class. You may choose to take them all at once or individually as your interest and needs dictate.
These will be the last classes offered until 2017.
OASIS 101: How, When and Why Course ID: 1060110
This beginning class is how to get started.
OASIS 201: Item By Item Course ID: 1060111
This is the practical application class for item-by-item data set completion.
OASIS 301 Course ID: 1060113
This course assumes familiarity with the OASIS Data Set with more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
1. Go to http://www.co.train.org/
2. Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click "Create an Account"
3. Once you've logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
4. Click link for desired course.
5. Click the "Registration" tab.
6. Click the "Register" button for the session you wish to attend.
7. Remember to register separately for each desired course.
A detailed example of the above process (if needed)
Questions?: Please email email@example.com